01 December 2014

December Goal

December Goals

Personal: 
Read 5+ Books
Average 11000+ steps per day

New Projects / Pinterest Challenge: 
1+ new recipe

My Projects:
Finish 1 quilt top: Random Reflections 2 of 2 
Quilt 1 quilt: Wonky Star Sampler
Finish at least 1 block for scrappy x plus block

Grown Up Junk:
Schedule next cat/vet appointment -- ugh, maybe there will be time in January?
Replacement windshield for the car
Christmas concert rehearsal -- do everything possible to actually make it this time!!

House Stuff: 
Continue sweeping every other day, cleaning bathrooms once a week
Purge: Office, Living Room
Bathroom project??

Plus - Holiday Stuff
Probably need a couple more wrapping options
New stocking hanger? (If there's time)
Finish decorating

Um...

December is difficult enough to stay on top of -- I'm officially giving myself permission to use this list of goals are more of a guideline than anything else. There are lots of things I want to get done, but I know I have 2.5 weeks of huge days at work, 2 weekends full of practices for the Christmas program, and a week of having family in from out of state -- so honestly, it'll be some kind of winter miracle if I manage to accomplish even a couple things on this list, much as I really want to.

I'm going to get done what I can, but I'm not going to stress myself over optional projects -- and I'm going to try very hard not to stress myself over the less optional ones!

Low stress December. I like the sound of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment