13 October 2015

September Wrap Up and October Goals

Um, woah. Is it already half way through October? Whoops.

I did little to nothing in September. Actually, I started a project that is now back-burnered for a while, and I managed to read one book ("The Viscount Who Loved Me" by Julia Quinn) -- unless you count children's books! Otherwise, I think I managed to survive and that's enough of a win right now that I'll take it with joy.

October is looking to be more of the same, minimal progress and minimal crafty success, but I am already one book down (and part way through several others).

The local quilt group is back into the swing of things, but I won't be working on my own projects there for a while. We've challenged ourselves to make a gift/donation quilt by Christmas -- which sounds totally doable right now (it's only October, right?) but is going to seem overwhelming and impossible before we're done (or so I fear).

I need to set aside some time to work on the test blocks for that quilt today, and if I'm very careful I might make enough more progress on the mini quilt I started the week before the baby was born that I can share some of it... so I'd better stop typing and get to sewing!




No comments:

Post a Comment