29 February 2012

February Wrap Up


Results: 
  • Read five or more books
    • "Wildwood Dancing" Juliet Marillier
    • "The Poison Eaters" Holly Black
    • "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" JK Rowling
    • "The Stars for a Light" Lynn Morris and Gilbert Morris
    • "Withering Tights" Louise Rennison
  • Finish quilting on stacked coin quilt 
               - Does it count if instead I decided not to add extra quilting? 
  • Mail N's 1st Birthday Package 
  • Purge nail polish stash  
  • Hang small shelf by computer  
  • Mail Valentine's Package  
  • Late Christmas Gifts delivered 
  • Pinterest Challenge Made "Crack Broccoli"
  • Complete 2010 Cross Stitch Portrait 
  • Remove 5 subscriptions from my Google Reader 
               - I think I've added 15. This week. Current weakness? Sherlock. 

Sewing or Quilting Projects: 
  • Stacked Coin Quilt (ready for binding)
  • Pansy Patch Quilt (no progress)

And I guess I could add: 
  • Start a blog
Compared to what I accomplished on my January Goals list, February was a huge success. So far, I think this experiment in motivation has worked in my favor. I've got a lot on my list for the next few months, so I hope I can continue to keep up this momentum and continue crossing things off my list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment