20 February 2012

Meet Me


This is where I usually quit making up a blog in my head. I never know what to say – but it seems rude to jump in without giving the wide, wild Internet out there some idea who I am.

I’m a very private person. I’m not even sure I’ll really do this.

But.

I’ve got hundreds of things book marked under titles like
·         DIY
·         Crafty
·         Try This
·         Cook This
·         Make This
But that’s about as far as I get.

So, I decided to challenge myself to do something.

I thought I’d do one a week. But that seems like a lot of effort. So maybe I’ll do one a month. And before I know it, I’ve talked myself out of doing anything at all.

I have a hard time motivating myself. And that’s what this is going to be. Motivation to move from the computer to the sewing machine or the kitchen or the bike path – or whatever else catches my eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment