05 June 2014

So Much Help 2

Didn't get back to this project...
Guess which project I was working on?
No fabric trimming for me.

And on and on it goes. But the truth is, I obviously don't mind. I could probably make him move. I could also call for reinforcements -- because Momo always listens to my husband. But life is too short to boot him out of the way all the time, and my creativity has been reluctant recently. So, I've been taking advantage of the reminder to reconnect with my family - including the oh so starved for attention Momo - and when the weather is nice enough, I've been taking lots of long walks. I've even occasionally used Momo in the way as a prompt to work on something terrifyingly adult like calling the insurance company, making appointments, or checking in with bankers.


No comments:

Post a Comment