01 September 2015

July Wrap Up

Let's see... I know my goal was more or less to survive, but I did accomplish a little.

Except apparently I didn't hit 'publish' on this last time I was logged in -- about a month ago! Whoops! 

July Reading List:

  • "Ella Enchanted" Gail Carson Levine
  • "BeastKeeper" Cat Hellisen
  • "Beneath a Marble Sky" John Shors
  • "The Sin Eater's Daughter" Melinda Salisbury
  • "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" J.K. Rowling 
Basted the panda quilt 
Started on a mini-quilt -- but haven't finished (more on this later, I hope)
Baked a blueberry upside down cake
Cleaned my house (except the 2 bathrooms)
Got back into some pre-pregnancy pants

At this point in my life, accomplishing a load of laundry each day is about as much as I manage, but I am not only surviving, but managing laundry and a few other things -- so I'll call that pretty good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment