27 July 2015

Arrival and Survival

You might have guessed from the silence around here, but I thought I would make an official announcement: baby is here.

Things are both easier and harder than I expected, but I am taking life as easy as possible while we all try to figure out this strange new world.

So far, Momo seems to be adjusting well. I don't see friendship between them any time soon, but at least Momo isn't hiding in his cupboard all the time like I'd feared. And, no signs of a cat allergy either. I think my two biggest worries are going to turn out to be non-issues! What a relief.

The pediatrician says the first two months are all about survival, and we should do whatever it takes to get through them, and worry about schedules, styles, and the like after that. I don't know if that is true, but I like the sentiment. So, we are in survival mode around here, and quilting will happen (or not) around everything else that has to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment