06 July 2017

Welcome Baby Bridesmaid!

I told myself that this would be a small package, but truthfully, as always, it grew beyond what I was planning on.

Of course I included a quilt:

A hooded towel and coordinating bib. ( And can I gush for a moment about how perfectly these stash-pulled Ardently Austen charms worked with the coral-pink towel! Memory says this charm pack was a daily special purchase, something I picked up just because it was very on sale.)

Only three little outfits -- which shows great restraint.

Un-pictured, there are also a few toys, a book, and a couple of 'wish I'd had these' kind of additions. The big box ought to arrive this week -- and the little girl ought to arrive in about 9 more weeks.

I can't wait to see my friend as a parent. She's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment