01 October 2014

September Wrap Up

September Goals

Personal: 
Read 5+ Books

  • "Call the Midwife" Jennifer Worth
  • "Morning Glories: For a Better Future" (Volume 1)
  • "Cat Burglar Black" Richard Sala
  • "Victories" Mercedes Lackey and Rosemary Edghill
  • "Landline" Rainbow Rowell
  • "How to Marry a Marquis" Julia Quinn
  • "Matilda" Roald Dahl

Average 15000+ steps per week day (with Saturdays at 10,000-13,000)

New Projects / Pinterest Challenge: 
1+ new recipe Reuben Quesodillas -- no photos, but super yummy

My Projects:
Finish 2 quilt tops:

  • Random Reflections 2 of 2 -- I'm still probably 3-4 hours from having a finished top, but I've made progress. I think each print needs to be made into five blocks, and I've just started my 4th time through. So I'm close on that, and the top comes together quickly once all the 10.5 strips are made. 
  • Christmas quilt
  • Wonky Star Sampler  (photos to come soon)

Baste 1 quilt
Finish at least 6 blocks for new quilt
Finish at least 2 blocks for scrappy x plus block
Attend High School Reunion
Begin finalizing holiday plans

Grown Up Junk:
Schedule next cat/vet appointment
Replacement windshield for the car
Call health care company re: bill
Order boots for Greg

House Stuff: 
Continue sweeping every other day, cleaning bathrooms once a week
Finish rearranging art in office -- I'm actually leaning towards rearranging the whole office again, so I'm holding off on this. I need to finish up a couple projects in the master bedroom first, then I may shift the office clockwise 1 wall. We'll see. 


Plus - Holiday Stuff
Rental plans made
Menu planning begun (still need to test a couple recipes)
Tentative grocery list begun
Minimal rental decorating plans begun

No comments:

Post a Comment