13 October 2014

Still Here

Life has been beating me up -- nothing major, just a lot of little things keeping me from doing anything more than getting by -- but I'm still here and still making very slow progress on my projects.

Christmas Star quilt is basted -- but not much more than that. It's the biggest quilt I'll be able to do in this house unless I come up with a better way of basting them. Thankfully, there are a couple other houses where I can borrow floor space for a while.

Trying to make a plan for the rest of the fall -- but today is too beautiful, and I have about an hour and a half before it's too dark to enjoy it. I'm going to go do something fun outside before things get too cold, dark, and wet again. Cold, dark, and wet is much better weather for quilting than for getting my remaining five miles of walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment