22 October 2014

What We're Doing Around Here

There's been a lot of 'helping' going on around here -- and truthfully, I haven't had the heart to push him out of the way.
I've only managed to finish one of this year's ever expanding pile of gift bags -- and it immediately attracted attention.

And every single time I manage to drag the Christmas Star quilt onto the work surface, it immediately attracts attention.
I'll have to wash it more than once to get all the cat hair and dander out of it. Or give it up and let Momo keep it (not the plan).
Today, I didn't even get a project out -- he still spent several hours sleeping on top of a pile of batting on my desk. So, instead of accomplishing anything, I just worked on reading a book. And actually, that's okay with me too.

I might not think that in a couple months when Christmas is here...


No comments:

Post a Comment