03 February 2015

February Goals

February Goals 

Personal: 
Read 5+ Books
Average 13000+ steps per day
Weekend trip to see family
Plan March family/work trip

New Projects / Pinterest Challenge: 
1+ new recipe

My Projects:
Finish 1 quilt top: Random Reflections 2 of 2 
Finish piecing quilt group wonky star top
Master a log cabin block
Wash my wonky star quilt

Grown Up Junk:
Schedule next cat/vet appointment  
Replacement windshield for the car (if the weather gets better)

House Stuff: 
Continue sweeping every other day, cleaning bathrooms once a week
Start mattress shopping


I know it's only the third, but I'm already worn out over February. I'd like to challenge myself to more, but honestly, this already looks like more than I'm going to accomplish. So, I think we'll be continuing the theme of 'Take it Easy 2015' which I think I unofficially started a few months ago. Honestly, if I get one day off -- or if the weather turns too bad to let me go on the planned weekend trip -- I need to spend at least two hours on laundry. The pile of clean but not dealt with laundry in my bedroom is as tall as I am. Which yes, also probably means there are some things in there I could get rid of and not miss. Point being, with my needs and housework so terribly overdue for attention, there isn't much chance of a new project or recipe happening around here -- unless it happens as a final attempt to avoid doing laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment