14 February 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Since we didn't manage to get earlier holiday cards, like Christmas or New Years, this year we're settling for Valentine's greetings for our families and friends. 

I dropped these in the mail on Wednesday, so hopefully everyone gets them by Valentine's Day -- though I know I was cutting it close. 

I didn't grab a copy of the card to share with you -- though the Shutterfly card we chose is super cute, and their shipping was surprisingly fast -- but I can share my favorite of the photos we included in the card: 


Oh that photo-bombing cat! Still, I think it's a great photo that really shows how life is around here!

So, I know it's been slow around here, but that doesn't mean I'm not working hard on new projects. The most intense of which is a big part of why it's been so slow and easy going this winter. I haven't had much of a choice but to take life a little easier!


The only pre-cat photo I managed to get. It's still cute, but it is missing a furry little someone, don't you think?

Overall, things are getting better, and perhaps I'm feeling a little bit more energy, but I'm still a long ways from feeling like myself. I keep hoping for more energy -- there are a lot of things I want to get finished before the really big changes get here this summer. I also know I need to take it easy sometimes, because that's only going to get harder to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment