01 March 2013

February Wrap Up


I am so not ready for it to be March already! March has been on my mind - but I thought I had another week. Nope.

February Goals

Things all/mostly within my control:
  • Read 5+ books
  1. "Courtship & Curses" Marissa Doyle
  2. "Just Like Heaven" Julia Quinn
  3. "A Night Like This" Julia Quinn
  4. "You Have Seven Messages" Stewart Lewis
  5. "What Happens in London" Julia Quinn
  6. "Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Lost Adventures
  7. "Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Promise - Part 1
  8. "Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Promise - Part 2
  9. "Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Promise - Part 3"  
  • Finish Happily Ever After Quilt  Just got to find a way to take some final pictures of it and it's ready to wrap for give away! 
  • Figure out car situation (rent? buy? borrow?)
  • Continue progress on Welcome Baby Packages (3) Still lots to do, but I did make some serious progress. 
  • Very low key birthday party Times two, plus a very small 'good bye for now/good luck' evening
Things mostly beyond my control/abilities: 
  • Stop the dishwasher from leaking all over the floor New-to-me craigslist dishwasher to the rescue!
  • Find more effective ways to reduce mice in the kitchen (to zero - if possible) I moved all the pots/pans to the small computer armoire we use as a pantry (or on top of the microwave) and haven't seen mice activity since. Although, that may also have to do with the extra steel wool we stuffed in holes while the dish washer was out. I'm going to give it a while longer to be sure, but I would like to move things back into the three base cabinets currently sitting empty. We can't keep much food in the pantry with all the equipment in there! 
  • Sell one or both of our current cars One sold! It wasn't the best experience, but it taught us a lot and hopefully we're more prepared to do better with the other. Like waiting for better road/weather conditions. 
For being a week off from ready for the beginning of March (early apologies go out to Agent N who will be receiving a late birthday package), I actually accomplished a great deal in February. Sure, the books finished list probably suggests it was a bit of an escape reality month, but I'm okay with escaping reality sometimes. And obviously it didn't keep me from getting stuff done.





No comments:

Post a Comment