11 March 2013

Happily Ever After - Home!

While my 'it's finished' pictures are still being held hostage by my other computer, I can officially say that not only is Happily Ever After quilt officially finished, it is now officially home too!



Being a bit shy, I'd intended just to slip it in with the other gifts and not say anything - but my husband had me show it off the day before to L's mother (who cried when she saw it) and then all the mothers had me present it the next day... so it was a bigger deal than I'd anticipated... but that's okay too. It's good to have a supportive husband, even if he is a bit more outgoing than I am!

In addition to giving away HEA quilt, I've been partying (and working) my legs off.
 Even after days of wearing those heals to get them worn in, I was so not prepared to stand in them that long. Or dance in them (though anyone there could make some valid points about my preparedness to dance period). Or any of the other things I tried to do in them including aiding in the decorating (see above) and tearing down after the party. Thank goodness I had super comfortable snow boots to change back into eventually (and for hiking through the snow in the parking lot!).

Alright, more pictures to come - after I'm a bit more recovered and fight with my other machine a bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment