03 November 2013

November Goals

November Goals

Read 5+ books
Trip:
  • Check tires Pick up rental car
  • Spare key for house sitter
  • Find/make a purse for the trip
  • Pack etc. 
  • Find a new toy for Momo (and the sitter?) 
Christmas Cantata Rehearsals (at least 2)
Finish Christmas shopping (except stockings)
Attempt 3+ non-food Pinterest ideas
1+ food related Pinterest idea
Cut sash for our quilts
Finish Semi-Sampler quilt


Well - thanks to being days behind already, I've either accomplished things on the list already (yay) or exchanged plans...

I liked the extra hour of sleep this morning very much - but considering how dark it is already, I am not looking forward to the extra challenge for my picture taking. Oh well, maybe I can use this afternoon (which already feels like tonight since it's so dark!) for doing some projects and snap a couple pictures before work tomorrow... We'll see if I can adapt to a new schedule for winter!




No comments:

Post a Comment