02 May 2014

April Wrap Up

April Goals 

Personal: 
Read 5+ Books
  • "Howl's Moving Castle" Diana Wynne Jones
  • "House of Many Ways" Diana Wynne Jones
  • "Runaways: Pride & Joy" Brian K Vaughan
  • "Mars 1" Fuyumi Soryo
  • "The Shambling Guide to New York City" Mur Lafferty
  • "Mars 2" Fuyumi Soryo
Read 1+ Non-Fiction (can count as one of the 5+ total)
Keep time on Pinterest to less than 2 hours/day
Keep time on Facebook to less than 30 minutes/day (unless using chat with someone) -- On average, I probably managed to do this - but only because I had some days when the computer was completely off line. 
Try to get back on some kind of schedule (once the house is more rooms and less maze)

New Projects / Pinterest Challenge:
1+ new recipe Taco Bubble Up Bake and Apple Pie Bubble Up Bake 

My Projects:
Finish the 2013 cross stitch portrait
Finish at least one quilt (including washing)
Quilt at least 1 quilt (baby size)  

Grown Up Junk:
Replace flooring in 2 rooms
Replace 2nd toilet
Rearrange house (again)
Continue shopping for a new computer (this one's getting slower and slower, and buggier and buggier) -- Nothing picked up yet, but I have a very good idea what I want and what it'll cost. I figure I need to wait for this one to die before I can really justify getting another one, but I expect that will be soon. I'm relieved to have a better idea how much so start setting aside now so it'll be less of a shock when it happens. 
Finish up that paperwork stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment