02 July 2014

June Wrap Up

June Goals

Personal: 
Read 5+ Books

  • "Shadows" Robin McKinley
  • "Dark Lord of Derkholm" Diana Wynne Jones
  • "Midnighters: The Secret Hour" Scott Westerfeld
Read 1+ Non-Fiction (can count as one of the 5+ total)
Keep weekday time on Pinterest to less than 2 hours/day 
Average 13000+ steps per day (working towards 15000 per day by August) - I only managed 12000 a couple of hard days, but I hit 18000 and 20000 several days - and even 26,000 one day!, so I think that averages out to be well above my goal. 

New Projects / Pinterest Challenge: 
Order fabric for new bedroom quilt plan
Attend meeting at local quilting bee club 

My Projects:
Mail the Unbirthday package
Complete Welcome Baby D package 
  • Complete Sweet Serenade Quilt
  • Complete nerd/minky blanket
  • 1-3 bibs
  • Final photos & wrapping


Major Work on Welcome Baby W package
Finish 1 in progress quilt

Grown Up Junk:
Make doctor/dental appointments - 2 of 4 appointments made
Take the cat to the vet as scheduled - Rescheduled at the vet's request
Second car: gone - Possibly in progress, possibly fell through. 
Email re: music

House Stuff: 
Sweep every other day (or more)
Wipe down the bathrooms once a week (or more)
Get serious about making a dining space -- where/how? 
Purge/reorganize in sewing / office space

Whew - I didn't get nearly as much done as I'd hoped, but it's been a busy month here. July and August look to be on the busy side too - but I still have high hopes of accomplishing more in my limited down time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment