11 January 2015

December Wrap Up

December Goals

Personal: 
Read 5+ Books
Average 11000+ steps per day

New Projects / Pinterest Challenge: 
1+ new recipe

My Projects:
Finish 1 quilt top: Random Reflections 2 of 2 
Quilt 1 quilt: Wonky Star Sampler --progress has been made, but it isn't finished yet
Finish at least 1 block for scrappy x plus block -- more on this soon! 

Grown Up Junk:
Schedule next cat/vet appointment -- gotta do another blood test to make sure he's really well again, then we'll be able to schedule the next major activity. Yikes. 
Replacement windshield for the car
Christmas concert rehearsal  After the cat stress we went through in the fist week of December, there just isn't the energy or money for driving to Boulder three times. Maybe next year, but right now, I've got to regroup, stay home with the sick kitty, and work on paying off this new vet bill. 

House Stuff: 
Continue sweeping every other day, cleaning bathrooms once a week
Purge: Office, Living Room
Bathroom project??

Plus - Holiday Stuff
Probably need a couple more wrapping options
New stocking hanger? (If there's time)
Finish decorating

Low stress December? Well, good thing that was already the plan, because by the time life was done kicking us around, we were beyond too tired to be stressed. Okay, maybe that's not quite true, but really, I can only worry when I have the energy, and it takes more energy to make the cat take his medicine (which he's made quite clear tastes terrible) than I have left. So, I do what I have to, and I scrape along through the rest of the hours.

Actually, once we got to about the 21st, things really settled down and were actually low stress, but getting to that point wasn't. All in all, it wasn't a bad month, but I think I'd have to say the score stands about December 3, Amanda 1. It's something though!


No comments:

Post a Comment