01 July 2015

June Wrap Up

June Goals


Read 5+ Books

  • "Mandy" Julie Andrews Edwards
  • "From A High Tower" Mercedes Lackey
  • "The Diamond Thief" Sharon Gosling
  • "The Sin Eater's Daughter"
  • -- Ugh, I swear I finished one other, but I didn't get it written down and I can't think of what it was! 

Average 13000+ steps per day -- Hahaha, I do like being ambitious. No. Barely made 10,000 some days. A few days over that, but really, I usually hit my 10 and collapsed. 
Be as ready as possible for baby (yikes!)

New Projects / Pinterest Challenge: 
No plans for June or July. I'll be lucky if I'm with it enough to start something new and fun in August. Boring, but I am trying to be a little realistic here.
-- Nothing new, but I actually did manage to cook another meal. That might be the third thing I've made in the kitchen since October? I can't put into words how lucky I am that my husband likes to cook! 

My Projects:
Welcome Baby Projects (for mine and others):
  • Complete bibs -- figure out what is wrong with snap installer  -- or just install them the old fashioned way with a hammer and some scrap boards. Whatever. 
  • Finish up the 'sewing for baby' list
Grown Up Junk:
Schedule next cat/vet appointment
Double check both hospital bags
Pediatrician meeting/s
Hospital tour?
Finish online birthing class

House Stuff: 
Continue sweeping every other day, cleaning bathrooms once a week
House prep for baby:
  • move household chemicals into one cabinet -- put a lock/latch on it
  • Rearrange baby room / get toddler mattress

Yeah, I've basically given up on the idea of the house or nursery being totally ready. I have been sick, like sleeping sitting up for over a week sick, like on drugs even though I don't really want to be sick, and just getting through the things I consider 'have to' projects (like work, and finishing up a package for a friend) have been taking everything I've got. Sleep? I'm down to 2-4 hours out of 8-10 hours worth of trying, which I blame as much on the respiratory infection as the dancing baby who seems determined to bust out through my belly button. I've probably had worse months, but let's just say that anything that happened is good, and anything that didn't... that's good too. I'm still moving around and I'm still breathing -- most of the time -- and that's about all I've got the energy for. Anything accomplished beyond those two goals is great, but completely unexpected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment