15 July 2015

Partial Package...

Okay, so I'm not sharing everything from this Welcome Baby package -- but here's a little bit of what's going to Florida along with the Oceans Quilt.

Although I always knew I wanted to send something to this friend when her family grew in this way, I had been procrastinating on it a little bit. When I wound up with two copies of these wonderful books, I knew I had to jump and get it moving before my maternity leave started!

The books:

"What Do You Do With An Idea?"
and
"Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel"

The Oceans Quilt:

and a John Deere / Minky blanket

There are a few other things I've collected to go with -- but not much since gender is a surprise and I couldn't get too specific with things like outfits...

I tried not to go too all out -- having been on the receiving end now, I know how overwhelming some of these outpourings can be, especially when so many come at once -- but I have been waiting and hoping for this friend to make this kind of announcement for a long time, so I had a little more stocked up for her family than I knew. I also was inspired by some of the things we received -- though I have yet to be able to test ours and see if that was a good inspiration or not! I'll know so much more in a few months, but for now, I'm happy to be celebrating for my friend and hopefully I haven't included anything too utterly annoying or useless!


No comments:

Post a Comment