02 June 2013

Shhh...

Friday afternoon we ran away to do a little of this:

and a little of this:
and a little of this:

With Baby C (who I will soon have to stop calling a baby!) and her parents.

It was an absolute blast. I wish there was a way for us all to live nearer to each other - but I don't see that happening, so we'll just have to keep working on finding ways to get together anyway.



And, because I'm sure interested parties want to know: Yes, the 'maybe I could do this' is a bit louder after spending so much time with Baby C and her parents (who don't make it look easy, but they make it look real and doable), and after watching my husband slide over to the buggy during dinner and spend the next two hours coaxing her towards sleep. There's a third reason too, but it'll just have to stay a secret for now.

1 comment:

  1. You know the "it'll just have to stay a secret for now" prompts my brain to "wait, you're already pregnant?" But I'm sure that's just me and the pregnancy hormones ;)

    Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete