28 June 2013

Progress

Now that I've finished and revealed three recent baby quilts and Doodle Whack, my 'works in progress' list is very small! Part of me is thinking that means I should start another project. Part of me is thinking that means I should put more energy into finishing up the long running no progress ones (like the pansy project for example?). Although, if work stays this busy, my progress list might look more or less like this for quite a while!

Monkey Blocks

Yet to Do: quilt, buy/find fabric for binding, make binding, bind, wash

Happy Go Lucky Quilt

Recent Progress: Top completed
Yet to Do: Prewash back fabric, iron again, baste, quilt (need new thread first), make binding, bind, wash

Chocolate Covered Cherry (on Top) / Disappearing 9 patch on point

Yet to do: Add border/complete top, make back, baste, quilt, bind, wash

Random Block Bag
Still need to finish this up - and I'm still thinking that really means taking the binding and lining out and starting over on both...

Semi-Sampler (small) Quilt-to-be?

Progress: I'm up to 14 blocks - and I'm out of all the fabrics I've used thus far (except scraps). 
I have a plan for a little more progress - but it may require taking apart at least one of my lesser liked blocks (and end up with 12 blocks instead of 13 or 14). But backward progress might be progress after all... maybe... 

Pansy Patch Project


No recent progress.
Yet to Do: finish piecing tops together, make back, baste, quilt, bind

Waiting to Start:

No comments:

Post a Comment