06 July 2012

Progress


Improvised Jungle Blocks Quilt


Not quite sure where I'm going with these yet - whether I'll square them up or not. I'm hoping the plan for these will continue to grow as I play with layouts and determine a sash fabric. Sadly, I can't get my hands on any yardage, so it's precuts and stash to make this happen...


Wonky Stacked Coin Quilt

Finished - unless I decide to re-do the binding. Headed to Baby C in July.

April Showers/May Flowers I and II Quilts


Both are quilted and ready to wash

Pansy Patch Project


Some progress. All the pieces for the pansy faces are cut, and some of the petal pieces are sewn together.

Half-Square "Procrastination" Quilt

Needs: basted, quilted, bound, washed. Batting in on sale next week, so I'm hoping to wrap this up in the next week or two. 

Monkeys and Bananas Quilt


Finished and given away! 

Teddy Bear Blanket


Finished. Headed to Baby C in July. 

Terry Cloth Bibs

I have snaps, just haven't quite figured out how to attach them yet...

Welcome Baby C Package

I think all I need to do is finish the bibs and package everything.




Looks like I'm nearly out of projects... which is odd, because that's not how I feel at all! I do have several waiting to be started including two quilts and something to cover my sewing machine when it's not in use. All on the plan for this weekend and next week - assuming things go as planned (haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment