31 July 2012

Wrapped and Ready to Go!

I officially finished the Welcome Baby C Package last week. Well, I say 'officially' but there's no closing ceremony or anything. More like, I refuse to let myself go shopping between taking pictures and heading to see the C Family.


Which also means these photos were taken during the hours when I was supposed to be packing for our trip to see the C Family. Last time I thought it was done I picked up two more outfits (there was a sale, and I caved) and another item from the registry (also on sale).


When I took these photos, I was still debating which April Showers/May Flowers quilt to give away. I debated right up until the moment we left (the next morning at 5:30 a.m.). Spoiler alert: I still have both. But upon seeing Baby C's nursery, I don't feel too bad - she's already got three quilts and at least seven crocheted blankets, and a comforter. So I'll keep holding on to April/May I and II. Maybe even long enough to use for futurekid. Or maybe just for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment