01 July 2012

June Wrap Up

  • Read 5+ books
  • Pinterest Challenge: Avocado Ranch Dip, Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls/Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
  • Anniversary Date Renaissance Festival, one of my favorites. 
  • List white car for sale
  • Shelf over loveseat Progress - I picked up two different shelves but I think the bigger one is too big and the smaller one too small. I'm about to just go to get a Disc hanger instead. 
  • Cut Pansy Patch pieces
  • Take donations to Goodwill
  • Finish April Showers/May Flowers II
  • Back and baste Procrastination Quilt - Back is made, but any further progress is on pause until I get some more batting. Probably when it goes on sale in another week. 
  • Birthday Package - Progress, but I don't think it's quite done. I've got a couple things, but I want something else a little more age appropriate - though I've been assured that for first birthdays empty cardboard boxes might be more appropriate than anything I could make/buy. 
  • Welcome Baby C Package
    • Snaps for bibs 
    • Wash quilt, blanket, hooded towels, bibs, etc. 
    • Add something else for the parents
    • Finishing touches/wrapping
Some progress, but not as much as I'd like to see. Watching these monthly goals, you'd never know I go to Goodwill multiple times a month for work. But the things in my house just pile up in the living room. It's getting out of hand. Meanwhile, those costumes I kept trying to deliver and finally gave up on? Delivered - and to the person I was hoping would want them! 


This month was very unbalanced - I put in nearly all my work hours in either the first week or the last week of the month. So far, July is shaping up to be a similar schedule, so I've been putting some time into creating a more structured update schedule and work on fun projects schedule. I have never done well with schedules in the past, but I'm still hoping to get things spread a little more evenly across the month (at least the things I can control) instead of cramming eight projects into a single day off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment