31 October 2013

Before They Go Back in Storage

Just a few pictures of my fall/halloween decor before things move more towards fall/Thanksgiving and these mostly find their way back to storage.

A clearance find last year that I've been waiting all year to use. Filled with tea lights someone gave me. I think the scent is Halloween Night or something like that.

A quick very little mini I threw together from the few leftover blocks after finishing the holiday runner. I still have four more blocks to find something else to do with, but I wanted a quick item to hang on the fridge (where I almost always have something decorative hanging) and this was easy enough. Especially since I was able to use binding I had already made (and removed when that project needed reworked and then never used when I fixed that project). It's nothing much, but it matches the runner - which spends weekends over the back of the chair the cat likes to scratch - so there's some coordination throughout the house. (We're rarely in the living room unless we have people over, so that's the only time the cat attacks the chairs. That I know of.)

(I'm thinking that for next year I need to make one of these barn bat quilts - or possibly just because. Way too cute!)

The only cute spider I've ever seen.

Tomorrow, these are all going away in exchange for 'harvest' and Thanksgiving decor - even though harvest is long past...

And as cold as it is right now, I suspect the winter/Christmas decor might come out a little earlier than usual too...



No comments:

Post a Comment