28 October 2013

October Around Here

I know I've been kind of quiet this month.
In all honesty, that's both because I'm not accomplishing much and because I'm rarely home at a time to take photos (or try to type anything out). 
We're all fine, just keeping busy with work instead of cooking, crafting, art, quilting, or any of the other things I want to talk about here. Just picking away at work and other things that feel more or less like work.

Hopefully I'll get to some fun things before the month is out - but right now about the most I'm getting done is to constantly carry a book or two with me and read as I wait in lines or when someone else is driving for work. If things stay this busy, I may have to consider taking up hand quilting or a cross stitch project that can travel around with me during the day - otherwise nothing is going to get done!

Actually... with the holidays coming up, that might be a good idea anyway... Hmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment