19 October 2013

Yesterday...

Yesterday didn't go as planned. At all.
Woke up to a little snow.

Then mostly didn't manage to accomplish anything on the list. Which sadly, was not because I was too busy quilting or reading or eating cookies.

My latest pair of new winter boots broke - as I was putting them on for their first wearing.

Not quite the great start to my day. So looks like I'm 0 for 3 in the new boot shopping department.

Then, while attempting to return those boots and get all my other errands accomplished - something unexpected came up and ate about 10 hours of my day. Sigh.

On the other hand... at least a little progress was made.
Um, in case you can't tell - I'm basting the holiday runner pieces together. It's not much progress, but this weekend, I'm going to claim what I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment