24 October 2013

Runner: Finished

Fresh from the wash - and two photos grabbed on the way out the door.


The places where I should have basted more do blend in a bit more now that everything has been washed and softened up a bit - which makes me happy.

And all in all, the whole thing makes me happy. I love both sides and would be hard pressed to choose which one I prefer. Yes, it's a little chaotic and intense in areas, and certainly imperfect in areas as well - but I think that pretty well sums up my life too!

I've already remade the bed - which I only do in the morning if I'm expecting company or changing the sheets - and placed it in a position of honor best use at the bottom. I guess tonight's the first test to see if Momo will sleep on it or spurn it. He loved sitting on the unfinished pieces, so I'm really hoping that continues now that it's done and ready for use.

No comments:

Post a Comment