03 October 2013

Fabric Crushes

These particular fabric crushes are going to become projects ASAP sometime soon-ish....

These sweet fat quarters (with metalic hints) are giving me visions of more lined draw-string gift bags, something I want to whip out before it gets too close to the winter holidays.

Two yards (!!) of orange foxes and owls on a green field will be going on the back of one of the quilt's I'm supposed to be making for our bed. Greg was constantly finding owl themed fabrics he loved, right up until I decided to make quilts for our bed. Now it seems like everything with owls is either too cutesy or too ugly  - so when I saw this fabric, I leaped to get a large piece.
And these two? I'm thinking these will be turning into a winter runner for the end of the bed. The candies are pretty cute, but I think my favorite thing here is the delicate red swirly tree on the other print. I can't wait to see how these play out together, but I think I'm going to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment