14 March 2014

Progress

Happy Go Lucky Quilt - DONE! (NEEDS NEW PHOTO)


Yet to Do: square up, buy fabric and make binding, bind, wash.

Pansy Patch Project
FOUND -- again!
Yet to Do: finish piecing tops together, make back, baste, quilt, bind

Our Bedroom Quilts

Yet to do:
  • Cut Reunion fabrics for tops
  • Cut sash
  • Piece each top
  • Pre-wash fabrics for the backs
  • Piece each back (choose more fabric?)
  • Baste both
  • Choose thread/buy thread 
  • Quilt
  • Make binding 
  • Bind
  • Wash
Starbursts Quilt

Recent Progress: basted, partly quilted
Yet to do: quilt, bind, wash,

Vintage/Pixel Heart (Blue/Pink/Yellow/Muted)

Recent Progress: Pieced top
Yet to do: make a back, baste, quilt, bind, wash

Half-Square Triangle Quilts (Saturated/Black and Muted/Brown)


Recent Progress: Bought Fabric
Yet to do: Cut solids (half done), piece tops, make backs, baste, quilt, bind, wash

Xs and Os Charm Quilt

Recent Progress: shopping and basting
Yet to do: quilt, bind, wash

S'more Quilt
Recent Progress: basted
Yet to do: quilt, bind, wash

Waiting to Start:
  • Moda recipe for "Storybook Star" baby quilt 
  • Sweet Serenade quilt



I honestly am not even sure what day this is or if this thing is really up to date. I try to keep one draft progress post running as a way to keep myself accountable every time I log in - but between everything that's been happening this week, I'm just a little too frazzled to double check that it's caught up. I do know that I have tomorrow completely off - not even guests coming over. So after I get up (whenever I want, no alarm!) I hope to spend some serious time at the sewing machine, as well as a little more time organizing the new storage areas to work better. Hopefully this next week will be 'my week' instead of another week of stubbed toes and roller coasters. Sure, it starts with huge work days and boring stuff (health insurance and taxes), but I'm planning on it being a good week for emotional and mental health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment