07 November 2014

After Quilt Group

I almost forgot to share it here -- but I have a photo of the first night's work from our groups take on wonky stars. There were some high spots of the night, and a few lows, but all in all I'm pleased with how the evening went. I'm beyond pleased with how all the stars have turned out.


Honestly, I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite at this point. There are things I love about every single one of them, but I think my very favorite thing is the vast amount of personality contained in these few blocks.

I know a few people took home pieces to keep working on, and I'm hopeful to get a few more blocks next meeting -- in addition to the ones I'll be adding any time I need a break from working on binding or whatever less fun, more meticulous projects I ought to be working on in the next week or two.

I am looking forward to watching this grow and change as we add more stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment