04 November 2014

November Goals

November Goals

Personal: 
Read 5+ Books
Average 15000+ steps per week day (with Saturdays at 10,000-13,000)

New Projects / Pinterest Challenge: 
1+ new recipe

My Projects:
Finish 1 quilt top: Random Reflections 2 of 2
-- IF there's time -- Baste: Random Reflections
Quilt 1 quilt: Wonky Star Sampler
Make a back for Random Reflections 2 of 2
Finish at least 1 block for scrappy x plus block
Tutorial for Quilt Group -- Print copies
Bind: Christmas Star

Grown Up Junk:
Schedule next cat/vet appointment -- for December?
Replacement windshield for the car

House Stuff: 
Continue sweeping every other day, cleaning bathrooms once a week
Finish rearranging in master: take out orange chairs, begin brainstorming update for doors
Begin rearranging in office: swap desk set up to short wall, consider moving cedar chest to master?

Plus - Holiday Stuff
Begin testing possible recipes
Finish holiday shopping
Swap out lights on big tree
Tree skirt???
More gift bags???
Buy black thread


Considering I set out to keep this list short so I can focus on the holiday rush, I'm not feeling hopeful about this going well. Considering I've been at my sewing machine for two hours without starting on the project I really need/want to work on, I'm really not feeling like this is going to work well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment