04 November 2014

October Wrap Up

October Goals

Personal: 
Read 5+ Books

  • "The Nightmare Dilemma" Mindee Arnet
  • "Morning Glories Volume 2" 
  • "This is All I Ask" Lynn Kurland
  • "Fiddlehead" Cherie Priest
  • "My Faire Lady" Laura Wettersten

Average 15000+ steps per week day (with Saturdays at 10,000-13,000) -- Not quite, I think I had a few too many week days in the 10,000's to quite count, but it was close. Days spent in the car really cut down on my ability to get enough steps! 

New Projects / Pinterest Challenge: 
1+ new recipe
1 new mini quilt  

My Projects:
Finish 1 quilt top: Random Reflections 2 of 2
Baste 1 quilt: Christmas Star
Quilt 1 quilt: Christmas Star
Begin quilting 1-2 others: Wonky Star Sampler
Make a back for Random Reflections 2 of 2
Finish at least 2 blocks for scrappy x plus block

Grown Up Junk:
Schedule next cat/vet appointment
Replacement windshield for the car
Fix living room floor

House Stuff: 
Continue sweeping every other day, cleaning bathrooms once a week
Finish rearranging in master: take out orange chairs, begin brainstorming update for doors
Begin rearranging in office: swap desk set up to short wall, consider moving cedar chest to master?

Plus - Holiday Stuff
Begin testing possible recipes
Pick up hot drink mixes, check on coffee maker status
Make a plan for family pictures
Begin shopping

Ugh -- I hardly accomplished anything in October -- and I have a feeling November is going to be so taken up with holiday planning that I won't be much better. Yikes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment