02 March 2015

March Goals

March Goals


Read 5+ Books
Average 13000+ steps per day
Prep for April/May family events
Order 2 family photo books
Begin on the 2015 photo book?

New Projects / Pinterest Challenge: 
Anything new I start this month will be focused on baby stuff, either for myself or the various Welcome Baby gifts I need to be finishing up -- thankfully I'm somewhat ahead from my extra work last year! I wont' say 'no' to new recipes or anything, and I'm sure lots of my ideas will come from Pinterest, but for now, it's time to focus on other things.

My Projects:
Finish 1 quilt top: Random Reflections 2 of 2
Baste quilt group wonky star top
Wash my wonky star quilt
Welcome Baby Projects (for mine and others):
  • Complete bibs -- figure out what is wrong with snap installer 
  • Make 2-4 hooded towels
  • Begin on a couple quilts
  • Determine what else (if anything) I want to make in advance 
Grown Up Junk:
Schedule next cat/vet appointment

House Stuff: 
Continue sweeping every other day, cleaning bathrooms once a week
House prep for baby:
  • remove broken orange chairs (1 or 2)
  • begin plans for changing table/storage area in master bedroom
  • clear off porch
  • build deck box
  • move extra holiday storage from guest shower to deck box
  • move household chemicals into one cabinet -- put a lock/latch on it
  • swap out washer/dryer for newer set (when weather is good enough)

Obviously that's more than I'm going to accomplish in one month -- even with some wonderful help from friends and family -- but it's the beginning of the between now and July list... Yikes!


No comments:

Post a Comment