31 March 2015

April Goals

April Goals


Read 5+ Books
Average 13000+ steps per day
April family event
Order 2 family photo books
Prep for May family trip

New Projects / Pinterest Challenge: 
Anything new I start this month will be focused on baby stuff, either for myself or the various Welcome Baby gifts I need to be finishing up -- thankfully I'm somewhat ahead from my extra work last year! I wont' say 'no' to new recipes or anything, and I'm sure lots of my ideas will come from Pinterest, but for now, it's time to focus on other things.

My Projects:
Finish 1 quilt top: Random Reflections 2 of 2
Baste quilt group wonky star top
Wash my wonky star quilt
Welcome Baby Projects (for mine and others):
  • Complete bibs -- figure out what is wrong with snap installer 
  • Make 2-4 hooded towels
  • There's a whole list of this going on elsewhere, more on this later
Finish up several quilts in progress (if possible)

Grown Up Junk:
Schedule next cat/vet appointment

House Stuff: 
Continue sweeping every other day, cleaning bathrooms once a week
House prep for baby:
  • remove broken orange chairs (1 or 2)
  • Find/purchase dresser for changing area and baby clothes storage
  • Find/Build/Purchase storage for laundry room
  • Empty deck box if possible
  • Put holiday stuff in there / empty guest room shower
  • move household chemicals into one cabinet -- put a lock/latch on it
I've got a lot of personal goals (up at the top) I really want to make progress on, and a few House/Baby goals that are getting more important by the moment, but I really hope I can make April a big month for wrapping up sewing and quilting projects. There's a great deal I want to see as 'done' by the end of this month. Nothing that can't be finished later, but I'm ready to get some works-in-progress crossed over to the 'finished' list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment