12 April 2012

Little Steps

After months of ignoring the 'remove 5 subscriptions from Google Reader' on my To Do list, I finally sat down and made some serious progress. In about two hours, I unsubscribed from 36 (and subscribed to 3).

Alright, most of those 36 hadn't updated in more than six months. But I'm still calling it progress.

I love my Reader, and it lets me keep up with a lot of stuff - but it feels like most of the DIY/home styling blogs I follow are on long breaks. The quilters are updating, and the political stuff updates almost too constantly, but I'm missing out on the blogs that got me into blog reading to begin with!

I'll admit, the clean out finally got started because I want to add some more active home styling/DIY blogs. Which might defeat the purpose of cleaning out the subscriptions... but for the moment, I'll celebrate my success on finally deleting some.

No comments:

Post a Comment