01 April 2012

March Wrap Up


  • Pinterest Challenge
  • Delete 5 Google Reader subscriptionsFailed again, added five, again. 
  • Bind stacked coin quilt
  • Prepare for "paper towel free month"  I actually started paper towel free about a week ago - not because I was ready, but because I ran out of paper towels and didn't want to buy more! 
  • Revisit perfume storage/shelf
  • Frames for cross stitch portraits
  • Sew 3 towel back bibs  
  • Clutter control: bathrooms
  • Order title for car
  • Costume delivery - nope, these are still in my living room. 
  • Photo a Day Challenge - Well, kind of. I took 31 photos (one for every day), but not one a day
  • Start on Welcome Package for Baby C
Project Report
·         Wonky Stacked Coin Quilt – awaiting washing
·         Pansy Patch Quilt - no sewing progress, though I did get some help with constructing the squares

No comments:

Post a Comment