01 August 2012

July Wrap Up


July
  • Read 5+ books
  • I usually don't include audio books as we generally listen to things I've already read but this month we listened to one I haven't read (yet): 
  • Pinterest Challenge: 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars, Broccoli Quiche, S'mores Crescents, Marshmallow Rolls
  • Non-food related Pinterest Challenge: Bath Apron
  • 2+ quarts of water/unsweetened iced tea per day - Well, I managed 1+ per day, which is still a big improvement for me. I'll probably write more about this later.  
  • Delete 5+ Reader subscriptions
  • Ship/Deliver Birthday Present
  • Deliver Welcome Baby C Package More about this to come in the next week or so as well. 
  • Start work on two quilts I started two new quilts, both more patchwork than anything I've done. So far I'm not loving either, but I'm trying to force myself to get a little further in before declaring either or both failures. I'm also now waiting on my sewing machine to be repaired.
  • Deal with the cars... Blue car got some new parts and work (which of course revealed more work needing done) but white car is still waiting for attention. 
  • Baste Half Square Procrastination 
  • Work on Pansy Patch squares
  • Shelf for over love seat - or another alternative to get the plates on the wall 
  • Finishing touches for Welcome Baby C package 
  • Start thinking/planning/working toward Christmas gifts I hadn't intended to, but a stop on the drive home (thanks to either an overheating engine or an out of control gauge) gave me a head start on my Christmas shopping. Now to find places to hide these things - well enough to keep out of sight, but not so well I forget about them! 
  • Cover for sewing machine  
  • Weekly social night with friends/family
  • Start a cross stitch project of some kind 
  • Start on getting a laundry line or something - both for air drying clothes and for quilt photos that don't involve our terribly dry grass. No progress whatsoever. 
Looking back, I'm impressed I have quite so many things marked off the list. Right now I feel like all I really did was travel and read, but I really did accomplish more than that. Whew. That's a good feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment