02 December 2012

December Goals

December Goals

  • Read 2+ books
  • Baste Happily Ever After Quilt
  • Find a Christmas gift for my dad

Pretty small list, right? 

December suddenly went from "The Month of Wrap It Up" to, well, actually, I don't have a cute name for what I'll be doing... But I get the feeling it's going to involve a lot more trying to sell cars for parts and a lot less fun. 

At least I've got a few things from last month I haven't shared yet. And there's always the possibility of a before/after shot of me cleaning my car... 

That secret project that may or may not happen is taking way too much energy for something that is only a possibility. Worse, until I know whether or not it's happening, I can't commit much money or energy to anything else. Which made this just about the worst time to be told my car is terminal. 

So, I'm just going to focus on making it through the month. Again. 

Anything else that happens is frosting on the cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment