02 December 2012

November Wrap Up


November Goals: Wrap Up
  • Read 5+ books
    • "Ten Things I Love About You" Julia Quinn 
    • "Joust" Mercedes Lackey
    • "Flesh & Bone" Jonathan Maberry
    • "Stay" Deb Caletti
    • "Under My Hat: Tales from the Cauldron" ed. Jonathan Strahan
  • Work on Happily Ever After Quilt  Not enough, but even baby steps are worth celebrating right now
  • Finalize design for 2012 cross stitch portrait I think I figured out what I'm going to do. 
  • Finish Christmas shopping - I have one more person to shop for, but I'm very close. 
  • Wrap all the Christmas gifts
    • Make more bags if needed 
    • Okay, so I may need one more wrapping for a larger than expected book. But I think I may go with paper for that instead. 
  • Try a new-to-me restaurant - Hmm... I could have sworn this happened, but if it did, it didn't leave much of an impression. I did visit a restaurant I haven't eaten at in over 20 years. That almost counts. 
  • Start assembling an all black orchestra outfit for Christmas concert 
  • Practice my orchestra music every Saturday morning. Turns out I won't be in the Christmas concert this year. So I don't need to practice or find a black outfit. I'm disappointed not to participate, but not participating means avoiding some serious drive time - and with the bad car news I just got, that's probably for the better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment