04 April 2013

Bag Addict!

Three of the four March bags

Any surprise I hadn't made much quilt progress in most of March?


I very much like my two (three) gray bags with the bright blue thread work, but I wanted something a little more spring-y to take with me to band at the end of March. So, I took some of my absolute favorite scraps and tried my hand at making a scrappy quilt as you go method. I need some more practice at that, but I'm going to try to work on other things for a while first.


There are a couple interior pockets, just enough to hold my two phones, my keys, and a couple cards. On top of that, the bag is the perfect size to hold a small paperback novel. Another thing I really wanted to bring with me to the band practices because I am - and have always been - the kind of person who would rather pull out a book than run around for the 10 minute break.

Between dragging my feet on unpicking the error in the top of Quilt B and finding a new and addicting project, I'm really going to be hard pressed to push myself back to quilting -- which is what I need to be doing!




No comments:

Post a Comment