18 April 2013

Tracking

At least all the snow has given me some clues as to where little tailed creatures are attempting to gain access to my house... 

These tracks lead directly to my house - though it looks like the snow might have kept the would-be-intruder out. For now.

The cold also had us wanting hot drinks with dinner. Which gave me the opportunity to test a theory about our coffee maker. Namely, that when there's a K-cup in it, we get way less liquid than when there isn't.


On the left is the largest option with a K-cup, on the right is the largest option without anything (except leftover coffee bits that were still in the k-cup area, our water doesn't normally look that color). I've really loved the ease of using our coffee maker, but the last 6 months or so have seen a major decline in what a 'large' really looks like. I'll have to see if anyone else is having this problem, maybe there's some advice on the internet somewhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment