15 April 2013

Basting Day!


I finally got enough of a day off over the weekend to clear out the living room and get to basting!

I'd really hoped to get the Doodle Whack quilt basted too, but real life started calling before I got it laid out. At least both Twin Quilts are basted and ready for quilting. Here's hoping I'm able to get to that this week.

Also, I know I'm not supposed to complain about any kind of moisture, since Colorado has been a desert the last few years, but I am getting very tired of this white spring. It certainly makes going to work a more dangerous adventure. I know it'll pay off in the end - just yesterday I was hearing talk that the cities near us might actually get to water their yards twice a week this summer - but I'm so done with winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment