25 April 2013

Twin Quilt: Binding On!

I know I said I was going to spend some time thinking about adding quilting to the twin quilts - or at least doing a little cleaning up to the wrinkles in the back... But it probably comes as no surprise that I didn't add quilting or do any unpicking. I did put some thought in to it. But ultimately, I decided that the photographs made the wrinkles look much worse than reality.

Quilt A
Quilt B
Which means I want to grab a couple more photos before I throw them in the washing machine. But for the moment, as far as I can tell, both of these quilts are about an hour from being ready to ship out. Of course we're all hoping I have months before it's time to send them off - but it's nice to be 99% ready to go, just in case. 

Quilt A and Quilt B - ready to wash

No comments:

Post a Comment