01 August 2014

August Goals

August Goals

Personal: 
Read 5+ Books
Average 15000+ steps per week day (with Saturdays at 10,000-13,000)
1 trip 

New Projects / Pinterest Challenge: 
1+ new recipe

My Projects:
Mail the Unbirthday package
Birthday present for the Nephew (by the 15th)
Deliver Welcome Baby W package
Finish 2 quilt tops: Random Reflections 2 of 2, Christmas quilt
Baste 1 quilt
Finish quilting 1 quilt: the xo charm pack quilt
Bind 1 quilt: smores love blocks -- waiting for the same fabric I want to use on the xo charm pack quilt otherwise it'd be done already

Grown Up Junk:
Schedule next cat/vet appointment
Replacement windshield for the car


House Stuff: 
Dining space update: shop for chairs or stools
Replace black baker's rack in office with something more suited to the space
Continue sweeping every other day, cleaning bathrooms once a week
Mouse traps under the house
Make a plan for the 'ugly wall' in the master bedroom
Begin rearranging art in office


Despite July being a less than stellar month for getting things knocked off the list, I'm hopeful I can be more productive in August. I'm not sure where that hope is coming from - because the work calendar tells me it's already going to be a challenging month - but my goal is to only let grass grow under my feet while I'm reading -- or possibly to attempt to read and get my miles at the same time... Which would be an easier to swallow idea if I had a treadmill instead of three miles of rocky and sandy roads filled with cars, dogs, and other hazards difficult enough without the distraction of a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment