03 May 2012

May Goals

  • Read 5+ books
  • Pinterest Challenge
  • Anniversary Card (3)
  • Sympathy Card (1)
  • Graduation Cards (2)
  • Put in 3+ hours on our 2006-2010 photo book
  • Clutter Control: office
  • Fix white car and list it for sale
  • Costume delivery 
  • Progress on Welcome Baby C package 
    • snaps for the bibs
    • shop for books from list
  • Shelf over loveseat
  • Make an item of clothing (probably finish the skirt I started)
  • Cut Pansy Patch pieces
  • Post-graduation trip?
  • Take donations to Goodwill
  • Do something social with friends
  • Finish April Showers/May Flowers Disappearing 9 Patch
  • Fix or replace computer mouse
I'm planning to take this month easy. If I find the energy to do more, I will, but I will be spending most of my free time on projects I don't want to do - namely helping two dear friends pack to move to another state. 





Full disclosure? I've already deleted an item because I've already blown it! I was planning to get to bed before 11 every night in May. It's only the third of May and I've been up quilting until 1 or 2 every night this month. I know I need to be getting more sleep - or better sleep - but by night I'm too awake to sleep. It's a problem when my awake/creative time tends to be between about 6 pm and 6 am, but work tends to require being awake from about 6 am until 5 pm. Truthfully, I'm not sure I'll ever meet this kind of a goal because I'm afraid it will mean cutting out all the time for the 'me' things. Someday I'd like to have a better schedule (for both work and creative times) that allows me to work, be creative, and still get some sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment