12 October 2012

Progress

It's been a while since I did a progress write up - I don't think I managed on in all of September! So there are some old news finishes on here, and a lot of 'no progress' reports - but maybe sharing this will get me back on track!

Improvised Jungle Blocks Quilt

Top is finished.
Still to go: make a back, baste, quilt, bind

Pansy Patch Project


Two faces finished!
Still to go: More than I want to list.

Half-Square "Procrastination" Quilt

No Progress this Week.  
Still needs: quilted, bound, washed. Quilting will be held up waiting on machine repairs. 

Rainbow Road Quilt - Postponed for foreseeable future 

Continuing to sketch more solid plans for the pattern and beginning to collect fabric. Practicing making stars.

Happily Ever After [Wedding] Quilt 

Top: finished
Needs: back completed, batting purchased, basted, quilted, bound, washed

Patchwork Quilts
1. Backward progress: unpicking three rows of blocks.
2. Collecting and cutting denim

Cross Stitch - Finished 

Holiday Gift Bags - Finished?
I think I have enough gift bags to get me through this holiday season, but I'll have a better idea when I've done a bit more planning/shopping.

Larger Flannel Wipes - Finished

Singer Machine Cover - Finished


Waiting to Start:
  • Teddy Bear Blanket II
  • Curtains for kitchen window
  • Holiday Projects
    • Cloth (prairie point?) garland




No comments:

Post a Comment