28 November 2012

That Secret Thing?

The one with the crossed fingers and positive thoughts and whatever else I tried to ask for?

Yeah, it's still weighing over us with decisions to be made - some in our control, some out of our control - as to whether or not it's really a possibility.

But decisions have to come together by Friday morning, or the default of not deciding has decided for us.

And like I said, some of that is in our control, some of it is really beyond our control.

I'm a big "Sound of Music" fan. So, this whole time I keep thinking of the "When God closes a door, He opens a window" bit. And my constant request has been that if this door is going to close, it slam in our faces. Not to hurt us or scare us, but to keep us from taking a risk we shouldn't take.

So, again, whatever positive prayers or thoughts or good luck charms you believe in, we could use some sent our way.

And if this works out, we should be able to talk about the specifics of this in the New Year. And if not... well, I'll let you know to stop crossing your fingers, cry a little, and move on as quickly as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment